Thursday, October 8, 2009

Things I Do Other Than This

Hi everyone,

Being Artistic Director of Organs of State is only one of my many hats. I also, when I get the chance, update an arts policy blog called CultureFuture. Of late, I've been in conversation with a gentleman named Ian Moss, who writes an arts policy blog called Createquity, possibly the finest in arts policy blogs. So I'm pleased to announce that my first article contributing to Createquity has gone up, an in-depth analysis of a report entitled "Breakthroughs in Shared Measurement", about efforts to quantify progress made by arts non-profits.

If the arts are something that interest you, and you want to know more about the world that goes into putting art in front of you, I think you should check out all of those links.

Yours,

Guy Yedwab
Artistic Director (and other things besides!)

No comments:

Post a Comment